Monday 17 December 2012

Heart Disease Cure..

If this message is true....please share

For Your Heart Vein Opening
 

 

Ingredients For Making Heart Vein Opening Drink   Ingredients:

1 cup Lemon juice

1 cup Ginger juice

1 cup Garlic juice

1 cup Apple cider vinegar

 

Mix all above and simmer in low heat for about 60 minutes or till solution reduces to 3 cups.

 

Remove solution to cool, then mix 3 cups of natural honey and store it in a jar.

 

Drink one tablespoon daily before breakfast. Your vein's blockage will open in most cases.

Enjoy your drink. Taste good too.

 

 

Final Product

 

 

 

Before

AFTER



 

Are You Suffering from Heart Diseases?

Or have you been advised to undergo Angiography or Bypass?

Please Wait...

Before you undergo Angiography or Bypass treatment, you must try with confidence this remedy. Insha Allah, you will be cured.


On 18th April last year, I had to go to Sahiwaal(Pakistan) from the UK to attend the annual Khatme-e-Nabuwat conference. The day before I suffered acute pain at the place of my heart and thereafter, experienced uncomfort which continued for quite some time. I then met in Pakistan Hazrat Moulana Bashir Ahmed Usmani Sahib and disclosed to him, that when the doctors performed Angiography on me, they advised Bypass as they discovered 3 of my arteries were blocked and given a date to operate after a month. 

During this period, a Hakim prescribed the remedy below which I consumed exactly for a month. A day before my bypass operation, I arrived at the Cardiology Hospital in Lahore  (Pakistan) and deposited Pak Rs. 225,000.00 towards expenses for my Bypass surgery. After taking a close look at these results and my previous results, the Doctors then asked me if I took any medication after the previous tests were carried out.

I told them of Hakim Sahebs prescribed remedy. The panel of Doctors, surprised by the results, then informed me that according to the latest reports all 3 arteries were open and functioning normally and that surgery was not required. I was refunded my deposit and told to go home.

Hazrat Moulana Bashir Ahmed Usmani Saheb himself, prepared this medicine for me and also told me of  ingredients and how it is prepared which is as follows:

1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice

1 Cup Fresh Ginger Juice

1 Cup Fresh Garlic Juice

1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar

3 Cups Honey 

Mix all the juices & vinegar and boil very slowly for about half an hour until about 1 cup of contents evaporate and 3 cups remain.  After it cools down, mix properly with the 3 cups of honey. Fill contents in a clean Jar and take 3 teaspoons on an empty stomach every morning. Insha Allah you will be cured.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About