Monday 14 January 2013

~ A Cute Love Story ~

~ A Cute Love Story ~
Boy: I think I like you.
Girl: You think?
I think you must be mistaken..
Boy: no, I like you..
Girl: I don't think you like me.
I think you like the company.
I think you like the
conversations we
have.
I think you like that someone
listens.
You like the feeling that
someone is
always there for you.But
should you
remove me from the
equationand place
someone else in my spot,
you would feel the same way.
So you see,
you like the feeling but not
ME... ♥
Boy: Please don't tell me
what I feel.
I like you…in fact, I love you.
Girl: Would you do me a
favour?
Boy: Anything..
Girl: I want you to close your
eyes and
imagine the following......
.
Imagine yourself in 10
years..♥
I want you to imagine how
you look in
10 years..♥
What kind of clothes will you
wear..♥
I want you to imagine where
you will be
working in 10 years..♥
I want you to imagine your
family and
how they look....♥
I want you to imagine your
futurecar..♥
I want you to imagine your
kids on a
Saturday afternoon as they
play in the
backyard..♥
I want you to imagine their
first bike
ride..♥
I want you to get it all in
there..♥
Imagine your house,
furniture,
everything..♥
I want you to imagine your
life... ♥
Okay can you see it all in front
of you?
.
.
Boy: yeah, I see it.
.
Girl: Now, did you see me
anywhere in
there?
Boy: yes I did.
Girl: and where would that
be?
.
Boy: Well, obviously you
were right
there with the kids…
after all you are their
mother!!!! ♥
.
Girl: smiled hugged him and
said Ilove
you too.♥♥♥ (^_^)
LIKE and SHARE..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About