Wednesday 18 April 2012

I slept with over 500 women, says TOWIE's Mario Falcone

London, April 17 : Mario Falcone has revealed he is a recovered sex addict who has bedded more than 500 women. The Only Way Is Essex star, who's now dating co-star Lucy Mecklenburgh âEuro" says he once slept with five girls in a single night.

"That was all individually," the Sun quoted him as saying.

Mario also got it on with dozens on women during wild holiday parties. He said: "My most was during two weeks away in Crete âEuro" I slept with 23 girls!"

He added: "I was 15 when I lost my virginity. I've had two serious girlfriends and was with each one for two years. But when we broke up, I'd go mental."

The Essex lad now insists his womanising days are behind him. He said: "With Lucy, we have sex a lot. I get more of a thrill out of that than when I used to wake up and see a girl next to me and think, 'Get out of my house!'" (ANI)

http://www.newkerala.com/news/newsplus/worldnews-7539.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About