Wednesday 2 November 2011

A secretary complained about her boss.....

<>_<>A secretary complained about her boss.....<>_<>

She said, "My boss is so sex-crazed". Every time he comes into the office,  I must do the LAPTOP position and then the DESKTOP position,  followed by the SPREADSHEET format.

I must LOAD UP his SOFT DISK into a HARD DISK, so that he can INSERT in my C DRIVE and then the A DRIVE,  which is most uncomfortable.  Then he'll ask me to EJECT his SOFTWARE outside my C DRIVE so that he is VIRUS FREE.

Then he changes his mind and decides to ENTER, ENTER, ENTER the whole day till he is in MICROSOFT stage.



Many a times he works without CAPLOCKS (without "CAP" or HELMET) and sometimes as an ALTERNATIVE he CRASHES my SYSTEM until he looses his CTRL and he LOGS IN....

This process continues until I ZIP him and SHUTDOWN his main SYSTEM....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About