Monday 31 October 2011

Honeymoon Blast (Joke)

On the first honeymoon night an Indian woman was asked by her friend how did the first night of her marriage go!
Woman, "Well, I was all ready waiting for him in bed, he came, he took my Saree off"
Friend, "Then"

Woman said, "He took my glittering Blouse off."
Friend, "Then"
Woman, "then he took my Silky bra off and clicked my nipple."
Friend, "Then"
Woman, "
He unravel strings and pulled my Ghagharo from over my legs."
Friend, "Then"
Woman, "Then he took my Panties off"
Friend, "Then"
Woman, "I was sighing ha-ho-he, was stark naked and juicing on bed, he took all my clothes and dump them on wall hanger."
Friend, "Then"
Woman, "Hanger broke"
Friend, "Then"
Woman, "He spent rest of the whole night fixing hanger."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About